Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bella Show and Tell Challenge #3 - Savvyshoppingbella Card

This month's challenge is to show at least two of your favorite things! I also combined this challenge this week with Amy R's sketch challenge. One of my goals this year was to participate in more challenges. With all of my DT commitments, I really haven't had time.

You can use your favorite Stamping Bella stamp, your favorite colors, your favorite paper, your favorite embellishment, your favorite sketch, your favorite pens or pencils, etc. You must use a Stamping Bella image, but you can use any paper, tools, and embellishments. Please use the keyword BSAT3 when uploading to the Bella Forum.

Well..."Bella" happens to be my favorite brand of stamps, lol. Green is my favorite color and then pink. Basic Grey is my favorite kind of patterned paper. Buttons and Prima flowers are my favorite embellishments. Shopping is one of my favorite things to do. Copic markers are my favorite coloring medium. Lastly, you can't forget the glitter and bling...as you can't "sparkle" without it. And now that I've told you everything I used on my card, I don't have to write it again, lol.


A $15 gift voucher to Stamping Bella will be awarded for EVERY WEEKLY CHALLENGE! Each winner will be randomly drawn and will be announced in the challenge thread one week after the challenge is posted.

I hope you all have a great Thursday!

24 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sparks. love the colours and Stampin Bella images are great aren't they.

    Gorjus blog too !

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love your paper choices and such a great attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! As always I love the way you add "sparkle" to your bellas! Love all the colors and great job on coloring her hair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sparkle! Love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful Sparkle! That Bella is one of my favs too...I just wish I could look as cute as you've made her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card using all of your favorite things! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto for me on what you love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card - I have some new bellas coming to me tomorrow, I am SO excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I think you have listed just about all of my favorite things too! I love the glitter and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! I'm in awe of your coloring once again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous, Sparkle! Your favorites are my favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! That paper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! Love that layout and those boots, oh those boots!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sparkle...your card is AWESOME!! I love the colors and the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love Bella's green boots & bag! I've left a little award on my blog for you! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is that Bella!!!! Love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one of my favorite Bellas. You once again created an amazing card. Love your DSP and the way you added the 'sparkle' to her shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty!!! BG is one of my favorite paper companies too! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have such a magical gift when it comes to coordinating so many things and having it all come together! When I try it looks like crap (at least in my eyes) and thus I stick to clean and classical in my card layouts. Wish mine looked more like yours.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks