Saturday, July 18, 2009

Feeling Groovy

This Anya is a special edition, so hurry, hurry, and scoop one up while you can! I've had this CTMH paper forever...and am finally getting around to using it. I think it fits this Anya perfectly!

Paper: CTMH Magic Moments
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles and Copics


Today will be consumed with Scott and Paula's wedding. I'm excited to see my friends and actually have time to chit chat with them. It's awesome not being the bride, lol.

Don't forget to sign up for the HAPPY ANYAversary BLOG HOPPIN' BASH!!!


This will be an all-customer blog hop, open to all of our TGF and Club Anya fans. We want you to create a birthday card, birthday layout, or 3D birthday project using any TGF stamp. Please RSVP by Thursday, July 30th at Noon CST. No exceptions as we hope this will be a VERY big list of hoppers! Email Jessica at yeahshestamps@gmail.com to RSVP. Please put "ANYAVERSARY" in your subject line, thanks!

Everyone have a great Saturday!

25 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Sparkle, the papers match perfectly. Enjoy the wedding!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Sparkle! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Sparkle! Hey, I think I have that paper hiding somewhere in my stash too! Have a great time at the Wedding! It's true, I had so much fun at my Sister's wedding when I had fewer "duties". I was a bridesmaid though, so lots of pictures! :)

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute. Great card the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, Sparkle! Love the colors, they do work perfectly together.

    Have a wonderful time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! You are right perfect paper for that image! - I haven't broken into my Magic Moments yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sparkle. The paper does fit that Anya perfectly.

    I hope the wedding goes great and that you enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Sparkle! She does go perfectly with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful card, Sparkle!! Straight from the 60s!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I've ordered mine and can not wait until it arrives! Have fun at the wedding today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this anya is so cool, I love her! I'm signed up for the hop, and I can't wait to see what everyone does. have fun with your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I'm really digging these Anya stamps! Enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super fun & groovy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These papers are perfect for Anya Hippy! I love the flowers and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's adorable. Congrats to winning my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is SO cute! I love how the paper and image match SO well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sooooo adorable! Love the paper. Hope you had a blast at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO adorable. Takes me right back to the 70's! LOL.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hee, hee! Too cute! And that paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This DP is perfect for this cutie! You did a fabulous job or should I groovy job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sparkle your card is gorgeous! Your image is colored in beautifully and the paper is awesome!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This gal is just darling! The peace in her hair blossom is too cute! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. She's TOO cute! That paper goes great with her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks