Friday, July 31, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday with TGF

Today's FFF challenge is another sketch challenge. Check out the TGF Blog to see the actual sketch. Aren't you getting excited for the Blog Hop tomorrow?

I kindof cheated and made my card into a square card. As soon as I saw Bree, I just thought she was the cutest mail carrier ever, lol. Plus she's wearing a cute hat to help shade her from our 100 degree weather in the Pacific Northwest. She will be available for purchase tomorrow!

Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


I hope you all have a great Friday! It's almost the weekend! :)

15 comments:

  1. She is the cuties mail girl ever! Love the card and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your hot weather. It has been nice here but not that hot. Love your card, she is the cutest mail carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone jealous of the hot weather? oy vey...she can have it! LOL....anyways, you've been a busy girl..another sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute for words Sparkle! I love all the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! I love the colors you chose for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, she's so cute! My SIL will love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a doll! I love that darling cap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!! I also love your other one on the TGF blog today!! Very cute!! See you on the HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely adorable - can't wait for tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, gosh...she is adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Another must have TGF stamp. I think she needs less layers if she's a carrier in our Pac NW weather. At least it was a pleasant 85 today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute, I can't wait to see all the new stamps tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sooo loving this paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your card Sparkle! This is another "must have" that I've added to my growing list of wants! *lol*
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks