Monday, July 13, 2009

Family...

I hope to post a KL Stampin n Scrappin card later today. I got home quite a bit later on Sunday then I anticipated, so I'm a little behind. After Scott's wedding this coming weekend, my life should return back to normal.

Here's a picture with most of my cousins. Not everyone was able to come up from Fresno, but these are the ones who all came up to Portland. It's always nice to see my family, as I don't get to see all of my cousins very often. My grandma will be buried on Wednesday down in Fresno. Unfortunately Brent and I won't be able to go, because of Scott's wedding.


Look how tan Emily's gotten! With so much going on, I didn't really get to spend that much time with Michael and Emily...but I got a couple quick photos in between everything.


Everyone have a great Monday! It's back to work for me...

13 comments:

  1. You have a great-looking family! Emily is getting so big. Adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family Sparkle! Thanks for sharing the lovey pictures:)
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful family photo - Emily is adorable (and very tan)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you were able to see your family. I hope you have a nice time at the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous family. I'm glad you got to spend some time with them.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. how blessed you are! what a truly marvelous photo of all of you together! and what a precious picture of the two of you together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie. Hope you enjoyed time with what looks like your rather large family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) What precious pictures Sparkle!! Love the cuties in that last photo ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Lil Mini Me is getting so big. What a little doll. I received your adorable card today. Love the image and it does remind me of Lexi. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a wonderful picture of your family! And Em is so cute and tan! Like a little beach baby!! I hope you have a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice picture of your family. Emily is adorable! You look so cute together!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks