Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lattebella Card and Bella Show and Tell Challenge - "Who Are You? Who, who, who, who?"

This is our very first Bella Show and Tell Challenge. Vicki will be hosting these the first week of every month.

We've been busy shakin' things up in the Stamping Bella forum! Starting with today's challenge, a $15 gift voucher to Stamping Bella will be awarded for EVERY WEEKLY CHALLENGE! Each winner will be randomly drawn and will be announced in the challenge thread one week after the challenge is posted.

ETA: Here is the thread to the Bella Forum on Splitcoast. When you upload your card on SCS use the keyword BSAT1. You do have to post your entries on Split Coast to be entered for the gift voucher. If you don't already have an account, its free to join.

This month's challenge is to make a card showing who you are as a woman, a wife, a daughter, a mother, a sister, a friend, a dreamer, a career woman, etc.

Paper: Amy Butler
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is Elzybells
Prima Flowers, Nestabilities, Copics, Pearls, and MS Border Punch


I had a hard time picking for this challenge. I could of picked Clickabella for my career. Bridalpartybellas since we just did Catherine's wedding. Stampingbella since I make cards everyday. Billybootabella since I live in the Pacific Northwest. Crusiabella and Sellabella since I got a new car and a new home.

But in the end...I just had to go with my heart and I'm truly Lattebella, lol. Most of you all know by now that I love coffee and drink it everyday. Everyone have a great Thursday!

25 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! And I would have to agree...you are TOTALLY Lattebella, lol! Gotta have your coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love the background paper.
    I have something for you on my blog. Here's the link:

    http://kimsherrodstudio.blogspot.com/2009/06/floral-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a woman with many hats. Your card is great. The challenge looks fun. I'm a little Bella limited but will try to find something that will work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute...gotta love that amy butler paper!

    Okay, I'll be the first to say that I think the weather is getting way tooooo hot...especially last night as I was at the high school gymnasium for a school function and I think it was 115 degrees in there...bleck..tonight I'll be at a different gymnasium...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, fabulous! Love the Amy Butler paper with Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card, Sparkle! Love the Amy Butler paper and the way you colored the Bella to go with it. Just right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Sparkle. Love the paper you chose to use as well. How fun that so many Bellas fit your life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and beautiful! I love how girly it is, the flowers are the perfect touch :)

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice, love the bella. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card - I could be a lot of things, too! I think I'll try to play along - I need a break from all my other stamps; I miss my bellas, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Sparkle! I love your Bella...it sets the pace for the challenge perfectly!
    As I love my Bella's so much, I plan to start participating with the challenges on a regular basis.
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, girl! I'll have to remember this challenge...it would be fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card, I love my coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card, and what a fun challenge! maybe I'll have time to do this one.

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. soo cute! I love this. Great design. Where do you enter this challenge at?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card!! I love everything about it!! I love this bella too!! I can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oohhh I love this paper pack!! Great coloring and the flowers are devine!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute and relaxing looking card. Love the color combo you used too. Nice!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the minimal coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun challenge! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks