Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Team Edward

Well, our FIRST EVER release Blog Hop is tomorrow and starts on the TGF Blog!

We will show you all the new releases in full here tomorrow and then send you on your way through our "Flyin' with the Farm" Blog Hop!

The DT has tons of cute new stuff to show you, plus there are MANY prizes to be won during tomorrow's event, which all starts on Marie's blog at 9AM CST! You have all day to play, leave comments for prizes, etc. so no matter where you are "Flyin" from, please join us! ALL PRIZE DRAWINGS will remain open until tomorrow night, Wed. July 1st at 11:59PM CST. Winners will be announced here on the TGF Blog on Thursday :) Good luck to all who enter!


Paper: SU
Stamps: the Greeting Farm
PTI Buttons, Copics, and Stitching


Be sure to stop by Jessica's blog, too, for another chance to win the Butterfly Wishes set, which is also going to included in tomorrow's GRAND PRIZE.

How will the hop work?

Tomorrow we will kick things off at 9AM CST and show you the official schedule/order of the Blog Hop featuring our FABULOUS FARMERS and our BRAND NEW CROP of Summer Gardeners!

You will need to collect some clues during tomorrow's Blog Hop to find enough letters and unscramble a word during the event. The people who guess correctly and email Jessica at yeahshestamps@gmail.com with their answer will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing which will close tomorrow evening at 11:59pm CST.

Whew! It's going to be a FANTASTIC Day of FLYING and FUN! See you tomorrow where the fun begins!!!

23 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness Sparkle! I haven't read the books or seen the movie(s) but I'm sure a whole lotta people are going to LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I haven't read the books or seen the movie either but I agree, tons of peeps are going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOO Edward...you colored him perfectly. SO cute. I am loving the paper it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card Sparkle! Edward is hot!
    I'm going to stop by the GF Blog Hop tomorrow. Sounds like it will be a blast!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Sparkle-- Edward looks fabulous! Love the paper and his hair is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another person here who has not read the series. Your card is great. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the skull paper and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sparkle! Looking forward to seeing your blog hop card.....I sit here with anticipation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is fantastic! LOVE the layout and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Edward done up in blues. The DP and layout are just fabulous! I'm soooo excited to be on the Summer team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow I love this colour combo he is just so adorable I can't wait to get my hands on him :)

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh very very cute!!! I could fall in love with this little wild sprout!
    Fabulous job on the card!
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card!!! I'm totally on team Edward! :)

    Looking forward to seeing your blog hop card too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a pretty new card maker and I've never been on a blog hop before. Thanks for giving me something fun to do on Canada Day (besides making cards, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMWord I love how you colored Edward! That's just how I saw him in my head when I read Twilight. I'll be back later to see the Blog Hop post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hee, hee! Fab job with Edward! Seriously love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love how you colored up the new Edward! He looks perfectly icy and yummy!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!! I am so excited about Edward!! My sister and I are totally addicted to the Twilight Series. Your cards are amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy Mother of Edward!!!
    What an adorable card!!! I cannot wait to receive mine!!! He is just too too cute for words!!!
    ... sigh... too too cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute is he! Love the Twilight reference.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow he looks awesome and I just love those papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks