Monday, June 15, 2009

Sweet Pixie Greta

With summer around the corner, it makes me wish I still had a summer vacation, lol. On Saturday I went to Maple Valley Days and I got some shaved ice. It reminded me of the summer I spent taking summer classes and living in the Sorority House with Catherine and Shannon. I miss the 50 cent snow cones. :)

Here is my fun summer card for KL Stampin n Stampin. Isn't Greta just the cutest thing?!? I'll admit that I made my Anya card from yesterday back to back with this card. It was weird to go from Christmas to Summer. Marjorie gave me these fun papers last year and I'm finally letting go and am using them up, lol.

Paper: Bo Bunny
Stamps: CC Designs, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


On another note...yesterday while I was on SCS, I saw a banner for Moneytree. It's always funny to me when I see my company's stuff, lol.

Are you ready for Tanner to tell everyone it's Wes that has a girlfriend?!? Its gonna be drama in Whistler tonight baby! Gotta love Bachelorette, lol. Everyone have a great Monday...its back to work for me.

22 comments:

  1. Love the pink and orange combo, Sparkle! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, this one's all about summer! So cute! Love the pink/orange color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sparkle. Love the fun and cheery colors.

    As for summer vacation, wouldn't that be nice if everyone got one? I get to go to work each day while my husband and kids stay home. He's a teacher, so they are living it up.

    Hope you have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card...love the fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors shout summer to me and I just love them! That image is one of the cutest around. That you can switch from Christmas to summer so quickly is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stamp, it is adorable!! And the bright colors are fantastic.

    Yeah I am looking forward to Bachelorette tonight, I think the men are more drama then house full of girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The image is too cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card - it's so bright and cheery! Perfect for sending in the middle of a cold, gray winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love this image. Super colors.
    And the Bachorlette is definitely a guilty pleasure. It's like watching a train wreck and I can't stop watching! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, I love the bright colours! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card! Love that adorable image, and your coloring is awesome. have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's adorable! What a fun, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! I love the pink and orange combo.

    How was the Maple Valley days? I wanted to check it out this year, but we were way too busy with all kinds of other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun!! Love the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the image. The bright colors make me wish summer would hurry up and arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is adorable Sparkle!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. She sure is the cutest thing and colored perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally too cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute image! Love your color choices on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks