Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunshine and Laughter

Here is my card for KL Stampin n Scrappin. Being born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, I knew I had to have this Tilda as soon as I saw her. While I know us PacNW peeps complain a lot about the rain, we secretly love it and our lives couldn't go on without it, lol.

When I was in high school I had a patch on my backpack that said You Don't Tan in Oregon, You Rust. You don't really realize how much you miss the water until you're away from it. I only lived in Denver for a couple of years, but man did I miss the rain and the ocean!

Paper: Basic Grey Wisteria
Stamps: Magnolia, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


I am doing sign ups for our Summer 2009 Bella Sistah Swap, so I hope that you will join us. You can sign up by posting to this thread in the Bella Forum. We will be starting this round Monday, June 8th and it will last til August 31st. The minimum requirement is $25 in goodies, but you can spoil your sister more if you wish. :) You have until Saturday, June 6th to sign up.

I also wanted to let you all know that my Etsy shop is now open again. I've only uploaded a few cards in there right now, but will be posting a new card hopefully everyday. It was nice to take the time off and with Catherine's wedding being done, I'll have much more time now to devote to it. And as always, if you see something here on my blog that you like, I can always do a custom order.

Well, I hope you're all enjoying your Monday! It's back to work for me...

20 comments:

  1. She's a darling, Sparkle! We both had rain on our minds today. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sparkle, oh I love this image! gorgeous colour choice and I love the flowers match perfectly!. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you had to have this one, its adorable. Love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the colours! I totally understand what you are talking about with all the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I love the card...great colors! And I've gotta say, that it may not have rained much while you lived in Denver, but this year it seems we are trying to make up for that! LOL

    Have a great day and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such the darling washingtonian card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Sparkle! I love the rain too. I've lived in Oregon my whole life and I don't think I could tolerate any other climate at this point.

    I love the patch you had on your backpack. I don't think I've heard that one before. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. Lol about tanning in the rain. It's rained like crazy here in Idaho this spring. I kinda miss it as the dry heat is here.

    Congrats on TGF!!!!! You Rock.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable as always! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Just beautiful! What a cute Tilda!
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...this card is so very sweet!! I love the sentiment and your color choice is fabulous!!! LOVE IT!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is very pretty Sparkle! Tilda is gorgeous and the color combo rocks!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet! Love that Wisteria paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is so adorable. Love the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, love the colors!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your color/paper choices. What an adorable card!

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks