Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Riley Father's Day Card

Here is the card I made for my dad. My family is getting ready to go to Minnesota to visit Anna's family. Since I was just down in Portland for my dad's retirement party, I decided to just stay home this weekend. I know they'll appreciate having more time to pack.

With my dad retiring, this will be the first year ever in my life to not buy my dad a tie and dress socks for Father's Day, lol. Guess I'll have to actually start being more creative with my gifts. :)

Paper: Basic Grey Granola
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, Sentiment is CTMH
CTMH Brads, PTI Buttons, and Copics


Everyone enjoy their weekend! I'll be crafting, grocery shopping, and cleaning.

14 comments:

  1. That Riley is such a cutie. Your dad is sure to love this. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatta fun Father's Day card! Love the granola line with the Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, Sparkle! I'm sure he's gonna love it.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Riley! He's perfect for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable!! love the colors. my sweet sistah Arlene just sent me some of these images...can't wait to play

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Your dad is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love how you layer your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's such a cute moose! I love the colors in this, perfect for father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool card, I love the Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could your dad not love Riley! This is a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Father's Day card is darling! Love the image and layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...he's adorable! Great masculine card.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is too cute Sparkle! Riley is adorable!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks