Monday, June 29, 2009

Playing at the Beach

I have closed the comments on my Saturday post. Remember to look on the Sherrod Studio blog on the 1st to see if you've won a free stamp set!

Here is another sneek peak from Sherrod Studio. Brent and I met on 4th of July, so this card kindof reminds me of us.

Paper: CTMH
Stamps: Sherrod Studio
Copics, Making Memories Brads, Crystal Stickles, Prima Flowers, and CTMH Buttons


Don't forget to check out Kathi's, Mary's, Kim's, and the Sherrod Studio's blog for more fun samples! Today Kathi is giving out a set of stamps, so make sure to comment there!

16 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this card - perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this card. That image looks so fun and summery. I'm excited to see all the stamps on the 1st. Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE seeing this image in different colors...I am liking this combo a lot! Wonderful card Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. They are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp image! The card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very pretty Sparkle!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the red and blue in this and also your sand like paper! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are great but I especially love the dragon. I'm with you with times being hectic. I am in the same boat and have been and will be traveling for work over the next couple of months. It really cuts into my stamping time. I'm thinking about bringing supplies with me during the next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhhh love this card. Your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card makes me wish Summer would hurry up and arrive. There is nothing better than a day at the beach.

    Enjoy your 1st Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun summer card! Love it, wish I was at the beach too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks