Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mousey Birthday

I am starting on my July birthday cards, since I have a lot on my calendar! My co-worker Frank works at the Training Center down in San Diego. I was blessed with a fun business trip a couple years ago and we had a blast setting up his brand new Training Center. I think Frank is turning 43...but you wouldn't think he's a day over 28. He's so young at heart!

Paper: SU Washington Apple
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, Sentiment is Amuse
CTMH Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


We moved the Training Center from Oceanside down to El Cajon. I was living in Denver at the time, so I was excited to see the beach while I was there! We tease every year, why can't we have our Training Summits down there instead of rainy Seattle, lol.



Everyone have a great Tuesday!

20 comments:

  1. Your mouse card is darling! I love the papers with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little mouse. Your layout is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is the cutest! Love the mouse image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute. Great card. I am also loving the purse in the background. I'm assuming it's yours? Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card...love the colors...Alanna's comment cracks me up because I noticed the coach bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Lovin' those bright papers and super cute pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love that layout! You need to make that a Christmas challenge for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness...that is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card!! I love this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...such a CUTE card Sparkle :) Love that mousey cupcake image and what a fun layout too. OH, I'd much rather be at the beach than rainy Seattle any day, LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow the colors are so bright and cheery and I just adore that little mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, I love the little mouse! He's adorable! Your card is fabulouso!

    ReplyDelete
  13. soo cute! I love this Su paper. I haven't boughten any cause I'm afraid i wouldn't be able to cut it up!! I get attached to my paper, it's a sick thing. lol

    WHat TGF post? I'm confused... now i'm interested

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute card, and super cute YOU! ;) I sent you an email about tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet birthday card!
    Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh goodness! That mouse image is just about the cutest I've seen in a long time. Love the colors, again (you are so good at that)

    ReplyDelete
  17. VERY cute card! Love that little mousie...

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute mouse! Love the papers you put with him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks