Tuesday, June 2, 2009

La, la, la

Today we had hoped to start back up the Created By Courtney Challenges. With lots of stuff going on, we decided to wait another couple of weeks. We'll be back with our next challenge on June 16th.

Since I've been trying to catch up with life, unfortunately, I don't have anything crafty to share with you today.

So I'm going to share a couple more pics from the wedding. Here's Catherine and I before the wedding.


And here's Katie, Catherine, and I at the Rehearsal Dinner.


I will be back tomorrow with a fun Bella card. :) And just a little reminder, if you want to join the Bella Sistah Swap, you can sign up by posting to this thread in the Bella Forum. Everyone have a great Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Such pretty pics, Sparkle! Can't wait to see your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your dress is so pretty! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful pictures! My maid of honor wore a yellow gauzy dress too - it's one of my favorite colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow is such a wonderful color! And you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bride. The pic of you two is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pics Sparkle thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pics! And your new blog topper is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty pictures Sparkle :) Love your dress---looks fantastic on you. Looks like it was a very special time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures...you and your friends look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks