Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Dragon

*This is my 2nd post for today. Please scroll down to see another sneak peak from Sherrod Studio.*

Wow, can you believe it's almost July already?!? Don't forget that you still have until the end of the month to participate in the KL Stampin n Scrappin Sketch Challenge on Paper Craft Planet. To see the thread, click HERE. My sketch is an attachment at the bottom of my post. Kelly is giving the winner a stamp and a 6x6 pad of Lime Rickey paper!

Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Stmaps: Stampavie, Sentiment is CTMH
CTMH Buttons and Copics


I'm sorry that things have been kind of chaotic around here. It's been a busy week of releases, blog hops, blog candy, and challenges. In my personal life, it's also been a busy week at work. I just finished an e-learning supplemental piece for some of our training. My project is going to the CFO and President today.

I also have a busy week ahead of me. I am so excited for the new Greeting Farm release on Wednesday! I will also be giving away some blog candy that day, so mark your calendars. Then Brent and I are going to Orcas Island for our anniversary. Gotta love the long holiday weekends!

I hope you all have a great Monday! It's back to work for me!

22 comments:

  1. Cute card, Sparkle!! Love all the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the bright colors! Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dragon! Great paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, bonus for all of your readers to get to enjoy two of your cards today.

    The paper compliments that cute little dragon so well. What a fun card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the colors and the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the colors here and the paper...yum! But that cutie dragon is just perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card! love the colors.
    Hope you have a super trip this weekend. I'm looking forward to the long weekend too.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! So fun!!
    Sounds like a busy week but what fun at the end with a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle this little guy is adorable...You know what you are doing...another enabler to more stamps LOL...love it and the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my...this is SO cute and bright! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card, I love the dragon!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like it's going to be a fun week in blog land! Your card is so cute - love that little dragon! I'm loving those Lime Rickey papers, I really gotta get mine out!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dragon is too very cute! I love all the green :D It sounds like you have some fun stuff planned for your anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Sparkle, think green always looks great on boys cards!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job - he is so cute!! Love your new blog banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This little dragon is too cute. Love the colors. So need to brighten up my color selections. You always do brights so well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card! Love the colors, and that adorable dragon image.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, he is so so so cute!! Your coloring is amazing! I can't wait to see what you do with the TGF cards!! Oh, and happy anniversary!! Orcas is the perfect place to go on a romantic anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable dragon. I love the green paper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously adorable! Love the dragon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks