Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #39

This week's challenge is a color challenge! I got this sheet of designer paper from Wish RAK and it has all the right colors in it! :) My house mouse image is also from Wish RAK as well. I haven't been too active lately there, but hope to once my summer calms down a bit.

Paper: Stampin Up
Stamps: House Mouse, Sentiment is PTI
Nestabilites, Copics, Dew Drops, and Crystal Stickles


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC39.


Everyone have a great Tuesday!

21 comments:

  1. Hi Sparkle, beautiful card I just love those hm images. Yes it is coconut on the top of that cake :O)

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun looking card. That House Mouse image is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's a cute image! Wonderful card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors...I'm not a mouse person...but, you sure make them look sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too fun! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How flippin cute is that! I love the image. You are a Copic master LOL.
    I see you have a new header..how sweet is she.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image! Love your colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwwwwwwww cute! Love how the flowers echo the flowers on the little critter's heads! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! This is so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Sparkle! Your image is adorable and the DP matches the color sketch perfectly!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. I can't believe how you colored all of it perfectly like that. I haven't been very active on WRAK either. I just don't have the time lately.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those adorable mice! Great colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your coloring never ceases to amaze me, it is stunning. Like your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I haven't been active on Wish RAK lately either...like you, maybe after summer.
    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is absolutely the cutest card! Adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! Cute! And I love the little mice! I really should try and participate in one of these challenges one day, you always make them look so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This image is so cute. I love the way you colored it. Super job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks