Sunday, June 7, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Winner

I randomly drew out of the people who participated in my Christmas Card Challenge last week. The winner is Alanna! She's been busy studying for her CPA, but she is quite a regular player! :)

Thanks everyone. I truly appreciate the time you all take to play and comment on my blog!


My trip home was nice, but I think the older I get, the more I dread the drive. The kiddos have grown like crazy since the last time I saw them and Em's talking a lot more now. She decided to give herself a mini hair cut on Friday, lol. What silly siblings I have. But Michael is just a sweetheart and he blows kisses to me when he says, bu-bye.


Everyone enjoy their Monday! Are you ready for Bachelorette drama?!? I can't wait to see who has a girlfriend!

6 comments:

  1. I forgot tonight was girlfriend drama. I think this is my favorite season in awhile. I love Jillian and all the guys are fab...almost :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties! They are getting so big! Glad to hear you had a nice time. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Alanna! Your siblings are adorable, glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, yeah for me. I really appreciate this challenge that you've done. I think I mentioned before, but I haven't sent out handmade Christmas cards in a few years. Without your challenge, I'm sure that I would have 0 Christmas cards made. Now, I have almost 30 done.

    Your little bitties are so cute. I'm sure they love when you come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your brother and sister are so cute! I just wanna pich their cheeks!!! TFS!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks