Sunday, June 28, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #30

First off, I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who did my challenge last week! 11 people is the most I've ever had and I truly appreciate it! I can't wait to see what you all make this week.

It's very rare that I would do two of the same challenges in a row...but since Alanna asked for a sketch from this card, I did what she wanted. :) Ask and you shall receive, lol. So, we have another sketch challenge this week.

Paper: SU
Stmaps: House Mouse
Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, and Copics




Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

Everyone have a great Sunday!

14 comments:

  1. I love the sketches! Hopefully I get a chance to play along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle, this card is awesome! I love everything about it! I am so happy that I already have my card done for this weeks challenge! I just have to photograph and upload, and post of course! Thanks again for all the inspiration, it's because of you that i have so many Christmas cards done - I am going to be one happy girl come November!!!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I love the little mouse scene and the colors in that paper are so pretty! I love sketch challenges so having them twice in a row is a treat :D Off to go make mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Sparkle. I love that image. I'm hoping to get to create later today. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just an awesome card. So when you actually send these Christmas cards out how do you figure out who to send what too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sketch, Sparkle - am saving it to hopefully play with soon. You card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sketch. Your card is too cute. These litte mice are always up to no good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so perfect Sparkle!!! I love those little mice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring skills are without rival! I really need to start playing along with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Sparkle! Love the image, and colors. I agree that your coloring is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Sparkle! Your image is adorable and colored in beautifully!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch again this week! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah! Another sketch, I will be working on my card to upload tomorrow!! Great card and sketches!! Thanks for all the inspiration Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch Sparkle...late again, but I always love to play. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks