Sunday, June 21, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #29

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge. I was a total dork and left my laptop at work. I made this sketch in Paint, which was so hard for me since I'm so use to using Photoshop, lol.
This is another stamp that I bought last year and still haven't used until now. And just for the record, I only have 3 sheets of Figgy Pudding paper left! :) Then I'll be digging into my Wassail paper.

Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punch, CTMH Brads, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

Everyone have a great Father's Day!

22 comments:

  1. Hi Sparkle,

    beautiful card! Just love the image in the panel. Gorgeous!

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image! The paper looks great too. A thought that ran through my head is that people who don't live an area with snow might want to think snow more than those who live in, say, Minnesota! (wink, wink, Kathi)

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Sparkle. What a fun image. Love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Sparkle! That image is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love all of the details. I will definitely have to play along today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Figgy pudding paper? LOL How funny is that...I love that name.
    I LOVE your card..that paper is sooo cool, as is the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and sketch. Just think you're more than 50% of the way to your Christmas card goal. Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Loved the layout! And woo hoo on The Greeting Farm! They have some super cute stamps! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and the sketch! What a fun set of images! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card for the sketch and the image is so cute!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a darling card! I love the hanging winter wear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the card! I'm hording my wassail paper, lol! I have an altered project I want to make with it before I use any of it for cards or layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there, You've been changing up the blog, huh? either that or i'm not that observant. I just became a follower. lol

    Super cute card. I love the image.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card Sparkle!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow...LOVE THIS!! What a fun image and your color combo ROCKS! :) Fab card Sparks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my 1st challenge to complete! Thanks for the inspiration. I have lots to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card and the sketch! Thanks so much for doing these challenges, they really give my creativity a much needed boost!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the sketch! I enjoyed playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Sketch...too bad I'm so late getting my card posted. Already working on Week 30 card. Thanks for the great challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks