Sunday, June 14, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #28

This week's challenge is to use a new stamp. Even though I'm sure no one has bought a new Christmas stamp recently, I know a few of you probably still have some that are un-inked from Thanksgiving 08. :)

And I just wanted to say as a little reminder...there aren't any strict rules to my challenges. Make as many or few cards as you'd like. Do the challenge or just make a Christmas card that you like, lol. Anyone can play and you can join any time. It's still not too late...there's plenty of time before the holidays!

Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: the Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Liquid Applique


When these Miss Anyas came out, I just had to have them. The umbrella one is perfect for Seattle and the winter one is perfect for this challenge, lol.

Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!



Everyone have a great Sunday!

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the addition of the blue with the trad xmas colours. Adore these new Miss Anyas. Haven't got them yet as everywhere in the UK has sold out, but I will!! ;o) Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love that paper to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet Christmas card to add to your stack! Great job. Cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Christmas card! Love how everything works so well together. You are a master at combining patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. I love how this Anya looks. I don't think I've seen any of the "thinner" looking ones. Love the paper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love the way you colored her. I haven't figured out black hair yet! Thanks for fun challenges every week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous. I'm still amazed at how many Christmas cards you've made already. Wow, that must be some pile of greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! This set just arrived here too, and I was thinking of using this image for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! She's too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great non-traditional Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shoot I did that wrong! I pushed before I just linked that card. This is my first Christmas card and I was excited to finally participate in your challenge darn it sorry!!!!
    I love your card Sparkle. I need to ink up this stamp. To cute!!!
    Thank you for letting me share too. LMK how I can fix it or if you want to delete it and have me try to fix I will gladly...
    Mandy Schneider

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Sparkle fantastic card, I love those papers! gorgeous colouring. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is as cute as can be Sparkle! I really love this image...Miss Anya is adorable! Super job coloring and your layout is fantastic!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! And I confess, I have entire sets that haven't been inked! It's a sickness I say, a sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am DYING to get this set of Miss Anywas! I think you just pushed me over the ledge... I will blame you when my hubby asks why I bought MORE stamps this monht... ;) fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colors in this! She looks so cute all bundled up :D Your cards are always so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card! I've missed playing along each week! Now that things aren't so crazy I am hoping to be able to get back into the swing of things this coming Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks