Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blog Candy with Sherrod Studio

On July 1st, Sherrod Studio, will be opening! I was so honored when Kim told me about her new stamping company and asked me to be on her Design Team.

Here is a card I made with her new Gracie line. Every time you purchase a set from this line, a portion of the proceeds will be going towards charity. Kim plans to donate to the Christmas Lifestart Initiative first. Here is their website if you would like to learn more about them.

Paper: My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow Paper
Stamps: Sherrod Studio
Prima Flowers, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Dew Drops, and PTI Buttons


You will have 4 chances to win some free stamps over the next few days. Also check out Kathi's, Mary's, and Kim's blogs for other great creations!

Please post a comment here for a chance to win a free stamp set. The winners will be posted on Wednesday, July 1st on the Sherrod Studio blog.

ETA: I also updated my stamps for sale and added more stamps. I'm not selling any of my "Bellas," but I am selling most of my Bitty Blooms and some of my Chichiboulie
fairies.

32 comments:

  1. What cute stamps! I will be watching for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie is adorable! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! I just love her toes. What a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. How fun for Kim and the rest of you all. I'll be excited to see the rest of the debut line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes Thanks another stamp line to get me hooked on! She is just so cute! And she goes along with the can be a Florida type stamp!

    Denise Wells
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a sweet card! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card - very sweet image! Congrats on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty..What a cute stamp.
    Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute! Congrats Sparkle on a new design team!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Sparkle. Gracie is just too cute.
    Please don't count me for the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another DT? Wow, good for you! This little girl is completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and stamp, what a sweetie she is.
    Bobbi Nessly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, the little girl is so precious! Congrats on the new DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! I'm excited to see the rest!
    leslie_syme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a young Sparkle :D Great card and can't wait for more previews.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your new DT position. You deserve it, your work is incredible.

    Love your new blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card! I'm loving the colors and the stamp is so sweet :D It's awesome that part of the proceeds go to charity too, gotta love those!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sparkle, congrats on making the DT! I wish I could have had the chance to apply but maybe next time. Darling card! Can't wait to see Kim's clear stamp line. Thanks for the chance to win!

    Alma =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. what an adorable child! And I still believe...I always will...perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card! Congrats on being asked to join the Design Team. You will do a fantastic job for her, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! Can't wait to see all your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm excited for a new line of stamps to crave! Love the sneak peeks and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute stamp set and a lovely card!:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That litttle girl is so cute! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a cute stamp and lovely card :D

    ReplyDelete