Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bella Sketch Challenge #78 - Kenya Ketto Card

The Splitcoast Sistah Bellas have a fun sketch challenge for you this week. I altered Jamie's sketch a little bit, as I made a square card instead of a standard rectangle one.

You'll need to pull out the sunglasses for my card! I've been in a hot pink mood lately, so you'll be seeing alot of it. My dream stamp has always been a Bella holding a sparkler, so that I could have a Sparkabella, lol. But I can settle for this cute Ketto. :)

Paper: K and Co Citronella
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Copics, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles


A $15 gift voucher to Stamping Bella will be awarded for EVERY WEEKLY CHALLENGE! Each winner will be randomly drawn and will be announced in the challenge thread one week after the challenge is posted.

Here is the thread to the Bella Forum on Splitcoast. When you upload your card on SCS use the keyword BSC78. You do have to post your entries on Split Coast to be entered for the gift voucher.

Next Thursday is going to be a huge Bella celebration! It's Emily's birthday and she's having a huge release! We'll be having a blog hop and a birthday party in the Bella Forum. I'll be hosting a challenge and of course we'll be giving lots of great prizes! So mark your calendars!

Everyone have a great Thursday!

26 comments:

  1. Love the bright, fun colours Sparkle! Kenya is one of my favorite Kettos. Happy Day to you!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...I absolutely adore your card...the color combo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! The colors are bright and cheerful. You really do awesome work Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a bright card but I like it a lot. Too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Brightness!! LOL...it's super cute. I love the Ketto!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, it's a bright card all right! I LOVE it! Bright colors like this make me happy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the colors, Sparks! Like the square, too. I need to make more of those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's adorable and love the bright, fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I can't wait for the birthday bash next week - I already have my card for the hop done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how bright your card is! Those Kettos are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! That paper is so fun! And such a cute image too, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is bright! LOL! It's perfect, especially for the cloudy day we're having here today.

    She's so cute with her little punk look going on there, I love it!

    That would be too sweet if Emily made a Sparklebella! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Sparkle! I love bright and this is definitely that. Soooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! Love the bright colors!
    Because you're soo creative you'll have to try her with red, white & blue with the sparkler. Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your bright colors and the super job you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This little ketto knows how to enjoy summer -- with happy clothes and lots of sparkle! Fun combination of DPs and your detail coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!! That is bright - but super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your bright colors on this card! I want to thank you for being an inspiration to me for a while now. I left you a gift on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute!! I love the bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very bright and fun!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am LOVING! the yellow and pink. WOW. and the ketto stamp is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now this one is so funky and fun. Love those Ketto's

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable! I love all the bright cheerful colours, it is just what I needed. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks