Friday, June 26, 2009

Bella Birthday Bash Prezzibella With Hat Card

If you're looking for the Bella Blog Hop post, click HERE.

Since Emily turned 37 this year, my birthday challenge is to use 3 embellishments and 7 pieces of paper (or layers) on a card. Dani made some cute birthday cards awhile ago with her leftover Basic Grey Cupcake paper, so that inspired me to use up some of mine for this challenge.

I would like to thank Vicki for hosting my challenge last night! I really appreciate it!

Paper: Basic Grey Cupcake
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, and Copic Markers


You have until 8 pm Sunday night (June 28th) to upload your card. Please use the keyword BELLAJUN0901 when uploading to the Bella Forum on SCS. We will post the winners in the Bella Forum on Monday!

It's Friday and almost the weekend! I'm going to IKEA tomorrow. :)

15 comments:

  1. Good morning Sparkle, another lovely card hunny i love the image of Bella that you've used here. Have a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Sparkle! I love this party girl! I really want to be inking up some bellas right now instead of procrastinating pricing my garage sale stuff now at half past midnight. Yikes - my sales starts at 8am, I'd better get off of here. Just had to check out your Friday post. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just love this! The papers are perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful Bella, Sparkle!! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love all of the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love that Cupcake paper! Fabulous job with the card, Bella looks ready to party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card! I totally love IKEA - have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this DP and love the image. Super cute! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous bright card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like how you pieced the patterns on this card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those papers are too cute! Great card!
    When I made my card for tomorrows US sketch I had you in mind Sparkle! Green and Geisha Anya ...LOL..
    Hope you like her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card & the color combo makes it so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun! I love the confetti look to the papers :D They are perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cute and bright card. great job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks