Friday, May 15, 2009

With Sympathy

Okay, I lied. I did originally have a cute Lily birthday card to share today, but one of my co-worker's dad died on Wednesday morning. She had to fly out to Iowa and I'm not sure when she's coming back. Since I'm leaving to go to West Virgina next week, I wanted to make something for her before I left.

I got this image from Wish RAK. Whats weird is that this is the first time I've ever used this image. I usually tend to use the bunny thats also part of the stamp set. Denise's favorite color is blue, but everything I tried to make looked either so cold or just so dark. So I went with bright and warm colors.

Paper: K&Co Que Sera
Stamps: SU, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


On a happier note, I hope you're all enjoying your Friday! I'm getting my hair highlighted and cut after work! :) Yeah, it's almost the weekend!

18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the bright colors and I've never met a Prima I didn't like *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sparks! I just love all the primas! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I'm sure your co-worker will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I'm sure it will be a comfort for your co-worker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I love the colors. And I'm sure your hair will look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card and love how you used the nestabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card - I'm sure your coworker will appreciate the warm cheerfulness in this time of sadness for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I Second that about the Nesties! I need to use mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. I'm sure your co-worker will love it and appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I like the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bright, warm and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sympathy card and just the right colors to make it warm and comforting.

    I grew up in WV -- this should be a great time to visit since it will be green and lush, but not too steamy yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Sympathy Card is beautiful Sparkle!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I'm sure your coworker will truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks