Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Song

Typically every year for Mother's Day, I make a card and then replicate it by using different colors for each person. For some reason this year, I decided to make all different cards.

I got this SU image from Wish RAK and this card is for Brent's grandma. She loves to garden, so I thought she would like the humming bird. As July gets closer and closer, I'm getting sad about losing Kiwi Kiss, lol.

Paper: SU Urban Garden
Stamps: SU Spring Song, Sentiment is Papertrey
Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and PTI Buttons


Everyone have a great Thursday...last week's Grey's made me sad, lol. I'm excited to see it...but I'm heading to Nona's tonight, so no spoilers until I watch it on my DVR. :)

19 comments:

  1. Sparkle, this card is gorgeous. The DSP makes this card look so elegant.

    Hope your week is going well.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I love the paper and love how you used those nesties to frame the focal image. A job well done. Brent's Grandma is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to chime in and use the word "Gorgeous," too! Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sparkle! Love the sweet image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I'm so glad you used this image. I have this set, loved it, but than felt stumped after I got it home! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! She's gonna love it. Great DP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just beautiful! Love the pretty hummer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! These papers are so gorgeous and I love how you colored the hummingbird image :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Sparkle...that is just lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! I was so sad to see Wasabi go last year. This year I'm even sadder to see Kiwi Kiss go. Sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Sparkle -- perfect for a garden fan! Gorgeous DP and great use of this Nesties Label!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!
    I love this card...the colors are beautiful (I love humming birds)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful. I can't imagine just how excited your family and friends must be when they receive a card that you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous! Can't wait till our hummers come back for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sparkle, I have been following your blog for a while and I enjoy your artwork.

    How do you get such clear detailed pictures to post?

    Thanks,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is beautiful Sparkle! The layout is awesome and your image and DP rock!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks