Friday, May 22, 2009

Sketch Challenge with Flutter Anya

On the 14th, the Greeting Farm had their release party for the new Anya and Ian stamps. They had their party on Paper Craft Planet...which I'm sorry to say I don't log on to very often. I went for a bit and wanted to play the challenges.

But I couldn't figure out when they were due. I saw they announced the winners the very next morning, lol, so obviously they were due that night. Oh, well...I honestly couldn't make a card in one hour, lol. I'm too picky.

Paper: Basic Grey Ambrosia
Stamps: the Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, Rhinestones, and Copics


Today will be a great day with the girls and doing any last minute stuff for Catherine's wedding tomorrow. We have rehearsal dinner tonight as well. I hope you all have a great Friday!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sparkle, beautiful card, I love the colours so vibrant, gorgeous colourwork on the image. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and that BG paper. Sounds like you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, I love this one...one of my favorite BG lines...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely precious! Love the glitter on her wings! :) Have a great weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute! and not to weird you out or anything, but you made a cameo appearance in one of my dreams last night, lol! I was dreaming about taking a vacation and suddenly I was there in your living room with you and we were making cards, folding laundry, and watching Idol. LOL! Too funny. Have a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness...now they have butterfly images? Be still my heart! You not only do a fantastic job with your Copics, you also pick some great color combos!

    Enjoy the festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! I love EVERYTHING about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Anya is just adorable with the Ambrosia papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza, this is gorgeous! That paper is perfect for Flutter Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful job!! Such fun colors/papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so sparkly, she's so adorable. I love this paper! It has pop! Have a great time at the rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice! love the bold red dress on anya!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks