Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monochromatic Mermaid Anya

The other challenge for the new release was to make a monochromatic card. Since green is my favorite color, I tend to gravitate towards that way. This is me without highlights, if I were a mermaid. :)

I took today off work so I could recover from flying all day yesterday and being jetlag. I hope to get all caught up with my emails and then hopefully hit the craft room! We'll see how far I get off the couch, lol.

Paper: SU and CTMH Cardstock, MME Bloom and Grow
Stamps: the Greeting Farm, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles


Everyone have a great Tuesday!

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT appointment. I don't want to say too much, but I wanted to give you a big congrats. You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super SWEET...have a great day off...I wish I had today off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delightful...I too love the green!
    You are an Anya hair coloring genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable Sparks! :) Enjoy your day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! I love all the green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bautiful card - glad you're back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little Mermaid. Have a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's some fabulous mermaid hair - super cute! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and these stamps are adorable. Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's beautiful! I love her hair!

    Welcome home and enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ack! So cute! Love the green, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow....Your card is stunning! I love the beautiful DP and the color rocks! I like the color green also:)
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness her hair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks