Friday, May 1, 2009

Just a Blurp

Just wanted to peek in and say hi. Also just wanted to update on a few things too. If you're just here to see artwork, scroll down to see my darling Anya card. :)

I've been getting some emails on my stamps that I had on sale before the big move. I added the link to my Menu bar on top and updated the list. I will let you all know if I add more stuff to it...it's still just mostly my old CTMH sets.

April was the last month of my DT term with Rubber Cafe. At this time, I chose not to try out again. I had a great time with the team and wish Melissa the best with her company.

I have neglected my Etsy while I was moving. I am just starting to get stuff back in there. I've already sold my few cards that I just put in there, so I will try to make a better attempt at updating it more regularly.

I leave for West Virigina in 19 days! Don't worry, I'm hoping to have scheduled posts the whole time I'm gone. I can't wait to see Catherine and am so excited for her wedding. Once I get back, I'm hoping my life won't be all over the place.

I hope you're all enjoying this Friday -- it's gorgeous for once, lol.

2 comments:

  1. hey, I'm first for once! ;) hi to you as well, the weather is gorgeous on my half of the state too. :) good luck with your etsy - I can't decide whether to start up a shop and sell my cards... is it really worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time at the wedding, and enjoy the break from "life." :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks