Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Graduation! Dipolmabella Cards

Both of my best friends are graduating with their Masters this year. Yes, I'm the loser out of the group, lol...and the only one who didn't go on to do a Masters. I really do want to do my Master's, but I just have to wait until it's better financially for Brent and I. Once my car is paid off next year, life will be a lot lighter, lol.

I'm not so sure how much they check out my blog...since my posts feed into Facebook. But hopefully Catherine and Shannon aren't paying attention today, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiments are Amuse
PTI Ribbon, Nestabilities, Copics, CTMH Buttons, and Crystal Stickles


Paper: Basic Gray Marrakech
Stamps: Stamping Bella and Amuse
PTI Ribbon, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, and Copics


Catherine is graduating from West Virgina (and she's getting married the week after - she's a bit insane, lol) and Shannon is graduating from Pacific University, which is in Portland, OR, if you didn't know.

The school colors are a bit off, as Catherine's should be gold and navy...and the red for Shannon's should be a bit darker. But, I had to work with what patterned paper I already had, lol. I really like how they turned out! I haven't played with my Bellas in so long and was happy to.

20 comments:

  1. Good morning sparks, i am so loving these graduation cards. Those papers by basic grey look absolutely fabulous here. Hope you have a lovely day, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I giggled when i seen this Bella. She is quite the gal isn't she.. she does everything. LOL
    I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on these cards. I love that Bella and the design of your cards. I'm also digging how you did the ribbon with the button on both. Your friends are sure to love them.
    Have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friends will love their cards. They're very sweet. Great papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those Grad cards are wonderful! Your coloring on the Bella is fantastic as usual. I'm sure they'll both love them.

    By the way, I live in Forest Grove, OR - home of Pacific University. Perhaps I've seen your friend Shannon around town? I have two cousins that go to Pacific as well, but they are younger. Such a small world.

    That is pretty crazy for your friend Catherine to plan a wedding and graduate at the same time. When my husband and I got married, we both started new jobs about 2 months before and purchased a new car. People said the only other stressful thing we could have done was to buy a house. Well, we already had our first house, but when we did sell that house and started building our current home I was pregnant with my second son and we moved in 3 weeks after he was born, so that was a bit much at times.

    Have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always in awe of your coloring skills with the Copics and these are no exception. Such terrific graduation cards, your friends will be so pleased to receive these.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are not a loser, silly! lol. Love the cards. I miss my bellas too - I may have to pull them out today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your cards are beautiful. Your friends are going to love them. I thought of going on to get my masters, but now I'm glad I didn't. I got a great job without it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Sparkle! I'm sure your friends will appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnificent Sparkle! I don't have either of those lines of BG paper...gasp! You make me want to go stock up {trying to justify and potential weekend purchases I may make..lol}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparkle they are perfectly beautiful graduation cards! Your talent and passion shines through each of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are such wonderful cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards! I love the BG papers - need to get those packs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW-EE! What gorgeous cards! Your colouring of Bella is amazing. You rock, Sparkle! hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, I really like the second, just love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these are fabulous! I love the Basic Grey papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks