Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Geisha Anya Card and Created By Courtney Challenge #38

This weeks challenge is to use people as inspiration. You can probably already guess who inspired this card.

My mother loved Asian themed stuff and would buy it all, lol. Though my mom was Chinese, she loved Japanese stuff just as much. And of course she was born and raised on the Big Island, so that's where the Aloha comes from.

And just a tad bit if you didn't already know...Marie, the owner of the Greeting Farm, is Hmong...which is the other half of my nationality. So Anya was very fitting for this challenge.

Paper: CTMH Cardstock
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, Sentiment is Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Copics, and Pearls


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC38.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

18 comments:

  1. Good morning Sparks, this is such a fabulous card hunny i love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty Sparkle! The color combo and beautiful image make a lovey card!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sparkle, awesome card, love your colouring and the layout.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to know this is my FAV Anya stamp and it is thanks to you that I own it and love it! I have stamped it SO many times for my kids to color too!
    Beautiful card I love the colors. Is that patterned paper you have used on the card or did you stamp Chinese letters over plain paper..its wonderful. My daughter and I are wreckless collectors of all Asian inspired paper and stamps LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Perfect coloring and the details are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Sparkle. I love it and how you colored Anya. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABulous Anya card Sparkle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one!! So cute. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! I love the colors. Great card Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Sparks! :)

    P.s...I received your card the other day, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card, I enjoy your coloring and looking at your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card! The pearls on the flowers are a great touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sparkle what a fabulous card hun! I love it!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another completely great card Sparkle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I ADORE this card, Sparkle! The coloring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing! You totally rocked the challenge, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks