Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Country Roads, Take Me Home...and a New Design Team

Hi everyone! I made it back home safely and am sad to see that it looks like it's about to rain. I know it was gorgeous while I was gone, humph. But it was also gorgeous in Morgantown, WV as well. It was 89 degrees the day of the wedding!

Here's me and Catherine. Isn't she just a gorgeous bride?!? I had a wonderful time and it was a phenomenal wedding. Eventually I will post the rest of the wedding pics on Facebook.


Yesterday Judi posted up the new Design Team for Angel's Landing and I am very happy to be joining this group. I will be on the design team from June through August.

With the month winding down and June around the corner, I will be ending my DT terms with Odd Bird Planet and with DogGone Stamps.

I originally planned starting the summer DT free, but some wonderful oppertunities have come up and I just couldn't pass them up. Kelly is such a sweetheart and I will be staying with KL Stampin n Scrappin until December. In July I will be joining a new team with a brand new stamping company...and more on that once we get closer.

At this time, I'm still planning on being a CBCC Chick and with the revised Bella Forum, you will see me co-hosting blog hops, Bella Bashes, and any other Bella monthly event. These events will be hosted monthly and on top of the weekly challenges we will have.

Anya and Ian have totally swept my heart, so I still hope to either make a Gardener spot or a spot on Team Anya one day.

I hope you're all having a great Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Sparkle! That's wonderful news, I will check out the Angel's Landing stamps! Can't wait to see the wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture. Glad you made it home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time! You are one busy girl but it isn't work if it is fun! Congrats on your new DT appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bride and you are beautiful also Sparkle!
    Congratulations on making another DT Sparkle. You are very talented and very deserving! Good luck with the GF position as well.
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo Sparkle..thanks for sharing! You would make an AWESOME gardner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful pic and congrats on the dt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely picture! You BOTH look gorgeous.

    Congrats on your new DT positions. The companies are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo - you and Catherine look so beautiful!

    Congrats on the new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely photo of the two of you. It's wonderful that you were able to share in Catherine's special day.

    I'm delighted to welcome you to the Angels Landing design team. Can't wait to see what you create with my images. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks