Sunday, May 31, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #26 - Tistheseasontobejollyabella Card

Wow, can you believe it that I've been making Christmas cards for 6 months already?!? I will say that the only downfall to making Christmas cards this early is that I want new Christmas stamps already and it's only May, lol. This week's challenge is to make your card with scraps.

Also, since it's my half year point, I'm going to give away some fun stuff. I don't have a pic yet, but will update it sometime today. I'm taking a class at Amuse today, so it may be late for you East Coast peeps. I have some PTI Vintage Buttons, Prima Flowers, Stickles, Patterned Paper and some more goodies to give away!

You have until Saturday, June 6th at midnight to create a Christmas card with scraps and I'll randomly draw a winner. Plus, since I used a Bella, if you use a Bella on your card, I'll enter your name twice. :) I've posted 4 Bella cards in a row this week!

Paper: Christmas Stack
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is Amuse
Nestabilities, Copics, CTMH Brads, and Crystal Stickles


I know my card might not look like it was made from "scraps" but all the elements were just stray and left over parts of previous projects that I never used. So anything like that in the sorts works.

Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!


I'm taking a Copic marker class and I'm sure Rachel will talk me into buying some of the "oh-so-darling" new summer stamps that Amuse just released last week. Sigh, lol. Who am I kidding, you all know I won't come home empty handed. :)

18 comments:

  1. Sparkle, I love this one, the paper and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute Sparkle. Love all the nesties you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great card Sparkle! I wish my "scraps" would come together like that. I'd love to play along, but not sure I'll have time. Have fun at your copic class. I don't know what you're learning, you already color so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I love this card! Of course, it does have a Bella on it! One of these days I'm going to get over to Amuse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Loved the challenge this week. I made a boo boo, and added a fresh sheet when I got heavily into making the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops! Sparkle, I added your link to my first blog link, so if you can delete the Anna F one, the next one is correct. I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. Love the double Nesties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card and the challenge! I even have this bella image to work with! have fun at your class today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the card!! I will *try* to play this week, but we have PMS sneak peeks and then the release party next Sunday so I will be busy! But I'll try... I love making Christmas cards, and if I can use up my scraps that's even better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like her! She's so cheery and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, Sparkle! About your Christmas cards, come next November, there are some of us who are going to be SO jealous when you're all done, and we're scrambling for ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! What a cute Bella. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Christmas Bella card is soooo cute!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky. TFL
    http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2009/06/sparkle-creations-challenge-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is cute! Love that you used scraps for it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woohoo! I can't believe I actually managed to play along - I linked it up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! I actually made the deadline to play this week!

    I love your card, especially the different diecut shapes you used, it turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks