Sunday, May 24, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #25

This weeks challenge is to use your favorite seasonal stamp or stamp set.

My favorite winter stamp set ever is Snow Friends from Close To My Heart. I got it back when it was still just a Stamp of the Month, though now it's a regular set in the catalog.

Can you believe I've been making Christmas cards for almost half a year already? Next week will be a challenge with a big prize! :)

Paper: CTMH, Christmas Stack
Stamps: CTMH, sentiment is Amuse
Copics, American Craft Buttons, Twine, and Crystal Stickles

Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

Today I will be relaxing and spending some BFF time with Catherine. Her and Chris are doing the delayed Honeymoon thing just like Brent and I did for ours, so she'll still be in town on my last day there. The rest of my college friends/sorority sisters flew out early today.

Well, I hope you're all having a great holiday weekend. I am flying home tomorrow, but probably won't be online til Tuesday. :)

16 comments:

  1. So cute Sparkle. I love that set too. I'm sad that I haven't been able to craft and participate in the past couple week's challenges. My test is the end of this week so I should be able to make next Sunday's.

    Glad you get to have some BFF time. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image, and card! Love how you sewed the edges! Have a safe flight home, and enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!! I have been swamped with crafty things to do, but I'm definitely going to play along with this Christmas Card challenge someday :) hope you're having fun with yout BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I love this set, too!

    Enjoy the rest of your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous! Love the snowman, he's really adorable. Hope you have a safe flight back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my fave sets too! Super cute card girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Sparkle!! Love the glitter and twine on the buttons!! Hope you all had a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snow Friends is my absolute fav Christmas stamp too! It's so cute. I love the card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little snowman stamp....I really love snowmen!! Such an adorable card.
    I have linked my card in Mr Linky. TFL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the first ever set I got from CTMH and the first set I used to make cards...I love it. ILOVE your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I {heart} your card! I'm so jealous of your growing Christmas stash! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! That snowman is just too cute! Love the layout, fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sparkle - he is a cutie. I love this set too! Thanks for continuing to inspire me. If it wasn't for your challenge, I would most definitely NOT be making Christmas cards at this time of year! I am going to be so thankful come November!!!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks