Sunday, May 17, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #24

This week's challenge is to make 3 x 6 inch cards. I got this Whipper Snapper image from Wish RAK and I accidentally made a mistake while I was coloring. But since no one in my family is crafty, I doubt they'll notice when I send it.

Paper: Scenic Route
Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Sentiment is Amuse
Nestabilities, PTI Ribbon, CTMH Button, Twine, and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

I hope you all have a great Sunday! I'll be doing my last minute packing for my trip!

16 comments:

  1. He's absolutely adorable! I love all the colours and patterns. Especially the ribbon the way it goes off to the side.
    Great card Sparkle. You always amaze me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love this one, Sparkle! It's so un-Christmasy and so festive at the same time! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Sparkle!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! and I don't see any mistakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I don't see a boo boo, and anyone who gets him will just love him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely adorable Sparkles! Mistake? What mistake? Have a super day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that adorable penquin! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The penguin is SO cute! Your card is beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see no mistakes! I love what you did with the ribbon, very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful and safe trip!
    Your card is just precious! I don't see a mistake?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this image. The DP is so cute! I'm sure no one will notice the coloring mistake, they will just notice all the gorgeous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Brrr he looks cold. :) Have a great trip & be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute! the image is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card looks great to me! I wish I was making Christmas cards now. You're such a good crafter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks