Sunday, May 3, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #22

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.



I got this image of Sprinkle from Wish Rak. I'm much more of a cat person, so I love this sassy cat from Cat's Pajamas.

Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Cat's Pajamas, CTMH
Snowflake Punch, Crystal Stickles, Copics, and PTI Buttons


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

Everyone have a great Sunday. After my in-laws leave today, I will try to catch up on reading your blogs and my emails.

14 comments:

  1. Fun a sketch today! Those cats from cat's pj's are too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sketch! Yay! Maybe I can join you on this one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that cat is too cool! Love your card. Went to SCS to check out your featured stamper bit!!! Way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too adorable. I am now 22 cards behind. I better jump on or before you know it, Christmas will be here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Sparkle. That cat does look very sassy. Great sketch, by the way, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cat! Your card is gorgeous! Can't wait to try this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable! I love cats too - I miss having kittys! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cat! I'm going to have to check out that brand.

    And of course, wonderful card as always Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards never fail to amaze and inspire me, girl! You are amazing. Love this new one - paper is gorgeous (not to mention the kitty cat!). Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice sketch and your card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Great sketch and I so love that MME paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love this card, that cat is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks