Saturday, May 23, 2009

Catherine's Big Day

Today is Catherine's and Chris's wedding. I am so excited for her and I'm sure that once I get back to Seattle, I'll have lots of fun stories to tell you all. Brent and I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

Their wedding colors are blue and yellow...so I used a yellow flower. Trying to add blue to the mix just made the card look funny. Our bridesmaids dresses are yellow, so I think I can get away with it, lol. I got this image last year from Wish RAK right before my own wedding.

Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: SU Here Comes the Bride
Prima Flowers, CTMH Ribbon, and PTI Button


Everyone have a great weekend...I'll be exhausted and puffy from all the pollen by the end of the wedding. :)

12 comments:

  1. Wowza Sista...gorgeous wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! And I like the touch of yellow. I am sure you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sparkle...I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sparkle! I just had to turn on my air to, hopefully, get the pollen count a little lower in my house. My head is killing me so I have sympathy for how you'll feel later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Sparks! :) Hope your having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card! love the touch of yellow! hope you're having a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. I'm normally not a fan of the silhouette people stamps but I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Sparkle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks