Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Wishes

I know I've been saying it forever, but I'm so excited to see my best friend! I haven't seen her since my wedding last July. I won't be back home til next Tuesday, but don't worry-- I have scheduled posts for the whole week that I'll be gone. Unless Blogger crashes, all should be good. :)

I'll be super busy doing my Matron on Honor duties, I probably won't have time to be online. I promise to answer emails and post comments to your wonderful blogs once I get back to Seattle. Everyone have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Paper: CTMH, Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio, Sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, CTMH Bigger Brads, Copics, Crystal Stickles and Rhinestones


I've had these stamps since they were released...and I'm just getting to inking them up. Isn't Lily just the cutest? I put glitter on her polka dots and in real life it makes my card darling. Glitter never captures well, so in real life her dress doesn't look so dark and weird, lol.

Green is my favorite color and I also used some Taffy for those closet Taffy lovers! :) I know it's probably CTMH's least popular color.

15 comments:

  1. I adore this card! How cute, and what a difference it makes to just tilt this image! Love it, Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so bright and cheery. Perfect coloring and tilting the image is genius. You'll have to share your secret to taking fabulous photos with me someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sparks, this is card is too stinkin' cute! Lily is precious and I love those BG papers! ;D Hope you have a great trip and a safe Memorial Day Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love Lily riding that turtle. Enjoy your trip and the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute Sparkle. Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute .... fun bright colors, and I love the turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent work! I think the image is just adorable. Love that turtle!

    Hey, I think Taffy is a fine color...but I never did really like how the ink looked when you stamped with it...it didn't work to well with the cardstock. Ah well...guess you can't win 'em all.

    Have fun this weekend. I'm happy for you that you get to see your friend again and for such a happy occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lily & the turtle are just adorable! The BG paper is perfect!

    Hope you have a safe & wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I have been looking at this set for awhile now, I think I am going to have to look at it again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very adororable! I love the colors!
    Have fun with your bff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo Cute, I can't believe you've been neglecting this sweetie! Great image and love the color combo. Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE! Love it!
    Hope you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...your card is so cute and fun Sparkle! I love the bright colors...too cute!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card Sparkle!! Love the bitty rhinestones!! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks