Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bella Twisted Challenge #4 - Huggabugg Card

For Hope's challenge this week, it's to decorate the inside of your card.

Well, I had a fun time with this card, but it was a bit challenging. I bought some 6x6 paper on Etsy, so I only had one sheet of each print. All the colors match though and I love all the glitter. If you upload to SCS, use the keyword BTC4.




Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Crystal Stickles, and Copics


I don't own a Big Shot or the Top Note die. But I got the cut outs from Wish RAK. I just glued them down on Real Red card stock and trimmed around them with my scissors.

I'll be heading to Pittsburgh today to go the spa with the girls. It's been a roomie tradition and I'm excited to relax and get a pedicure. I hope you all have a great Thursday!

I'm missing the premiere of So You Think You Can Dance, but it'll be on my DVR when I get back. :) My boss's daughter's boyfriend tried out when they came to Seattle. He made it to the judges, but not to Vegas.

20 comments:

  1. gorgeous card!! Lovin' that Citrus stack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun looking card. Love how both sides of the inside are all decked out.

    Enjoy your spa day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your spa day!

    The card is full of fun. Love all those colors together and of course, your great image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A-dorable!!! Love that Citrus Pack dp! You did a bang-up job on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright and fun. That's a lot of work to do the inside too. Love those little bugs from bella!!

    Have a great spa day with your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colors! And the inside is gorgeous enough to be the outside! Great job on the challenge.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is completely adorable! LOVE the bright colors! Hope you are having a super fun time! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your entire card is just beautiful, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sparkle, this is DARLING!! I love the colors! stop by my blog...I have something there for you. Have fun!
    {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  11. So flashy, Sparkle! Love it! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! So bright and happy!! Have a great time today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card. The colours make me so happy and I really don't like yellow. But it's so bright and fun. The little bee is adorable.
    Can't wait for SYTYCD tonight :)
    Have fun out with the girls. I need to give myself a pedicure soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so super cute! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. too Cute!! I love that paper it is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice and bright and cheery - great work Sparkle.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty! Inside is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks