Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bella Twisted Challenge #3 - Cakeabella Card

With us restructuring the Bella Forum, we'll be having lots of fun things going on starting in June. With that, I am renewing my dedication to doing the Bella challenges. :) It's been such a long time and I truly miss playing with my Bellas all the time.

For Hope's Twisted Challenge this week, it's to make a card using the colors blue and yellow. The only catch is that you can't use any designer or patterned paper. At first I was going to random stamp and make some background of my own, but decided to go the "easy" route and just use my Cuttlebug, lol.

Paper: CTMH and SU Cardstock
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is Amuse
CTMH Ribbon, CTMH Buttons, CTMH Brads, Twine, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Remember back when I asked you all about Birthday calendars and sending out cards? Well, I was doing great until April...when I moved. I finally am just getting all caught up and now working on May birthdays. Jamie's birthday is at the end of the month, so surely this one should get to her on time, lol. For the next few days all you will see are birthday cards!

Everyone have a great Thursday! It's the 2 hour season finale of Grey's! :) Then I'll be sad, because I'll have to go a whole 4 months until my show comes back, lol.

20 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Sparkle, so love the gorgeous colours!
    Have a great day, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, Sparkle! The ribbon really makes it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the blue and yellow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card sparkle! Thank you SOO much for your commitment to the challenges!
    mwah!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo FUN! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colors! She is so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! I love your bella cards, they always inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card - love the cuttlebug embossing folder textures! and, can't believe you're getting caught up already after your move. Way to go! I don't know if I'll ever get caught up... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I LIKE easy and cuttlebugging is the way to go ;) LOVE THIS! Great colors too.

    Hey Sparks...I meant to pass on yesterday's blog award to you also--I just really want you to know how much I appreciate all your comments --you are SOO GOOD about leaving them and I'm so happy to have gotten to know you through our DT and blogs. :) Hope you'll receive the award, but I understand if you don't post those--I know some who do not. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout! I love ribbon and button! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the colors together, very nice! Fun card! Maybe one of these days if things settle down I can participate in the bella challenges again too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! I'll have to take a peak at those bella challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card!! I've been meaning to check out the Bella forum, but I'll wait till after the changes - I don't want to get confused! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic color combo and great job of going the non-DP route! Fun news about the 'new and improved' Bella challenges; I need to let my Bellas see more ink, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute cards Sparks! I always have a hard time not using patterned paper so this would be a great challenge for me...hmmm...maybe I'll make the time today!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute Sparkle! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not sure I know how not to use patterned paper! LOL! You did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks