Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You're Cool Beans

What beats a cupcake and coffee for breakfast?!? This was my first Riley that I ever bought and then it was just downhill from there, lol. This is smaller card for me, only being 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches.

Paper: My Minds Eye Penny Lane
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, Sentiment is Elzybells
Copics and CTMH accessories


I just got my new batch of DogGone stamps, so next Wednesday, I will be back to posting my DT work. I'm very late with my Odd Bird Planet DT work, but I will have some fun things to share with you all soon.

I'm so excited to be getting back to my normal blog schedule...and like having that extra spare time if I need to finish up something right before I post it. :) And just think, by the time I come home tomorrow night, the cable will be installed and I can watch Grey's! Just a day away, lol.

Everyone have a great hump day!

13 comments:

  1. So cute. I love all those Riley's, especially what you do with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute girl! I bet you are so excited about getting your cable and internet! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that moose-and I wish I could eat cupcakes for breakfast, but my hips think it's not such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at Aaron B. I feel the same way. Cute card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love what you do with these stamps...you make me want them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! My blood sugar level would be outta control if I ate cup cakes for breakfast LOL...heres to dreaming though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite Rileys! Love what you did with him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. That was my first Riley stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card Sparkle, such an adorable image and coloured so beautifully!
    So glad you are getting your cable and internet back soon!
    Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favorite Riley, too, and the sentiment is so perfect for him! Fun color combo and beautiful coloring technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA!! Cool beans... haven't heard that saying in forever! Adorable card as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Riley card! This Riley is my favorite, you did a great job using him on this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks