Saturday, April 11, 2009

Water Skiing Riley

Don't forget about my blog candy over here.

While cleaning and unpacking, I found some images that were half colored and never made into cards. This Riley is colored a little bit different then I normally color him, but I like how my card came out. The bottom sentiment is Amuse, given to me by my buddy Rachel.

Paper: My Minds Eye Penny Lane
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, MFT Twisted Sentiments, Amuse
PTI Buttons, CTMH Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


I hope you all have a great Saturday!

11 comments:

  1. He is adorable. Sometimes I color images ahead of time and find them weeks later too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Riley is SO adorable! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! leave it to Riley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I like how the background paper looks like waves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo on here! That's such a fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!
    Have a fantastic Easter weekend, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!! I hope you have a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!! Love the glitter on the waves!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks