Friday, April 24, 2009

Teacher Anya

With my crazy schedule this week, I'm sorry that my posting time has been wonky. Tomorrow we're doing a blog hop for DogGone Stamps...and then I promise to go back to normal with my Christmas Card Challenge.

Jenn and I were arguing over how Anya should be colored. I said a red head with a green apple. Jenn said a blonde with a red apple. So...I'm still working on the blonde card, lol. I'll post her soon.

Paper: SU Bella Rose
Stamps: Greeting Farm and CTMH
PTI Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Everyone have a great Friday! Yeah, it's almost the weekend!

14 comments:

  1. She's adorable! I really need to get mine out (and cut it out first).. love the sparkly green apple! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!! I can't wait to get some of that paper, it's on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I never would have thought of a green apple as I don't like them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red hair and green apple. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I like the red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so cute! Green apples are my favorite and I adore this SU paper. Hey Sparkle, I would love to know how you got your "Labels" like this. If you get a minute to tell me, I would appreciate it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. I can't wait to see the blonde version.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Sparks i love this images, so cute! have a good weekend, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I think she looks fine as a redhead! Great card

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love that image with those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey what about a black haired anya??!! lol....I think she's adorable as a red head...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely red hair, green apple! Too cute! I love the glittery apple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks