Friday, April 3, 2009

Rockstar Anya

I forget how calm it can be without cable, internet, phone, and not staring at a computer constantly, lol. I have a little confession...a couple weeks ago I got addicted to a game on Facebook. Your character doesn't pause when you're not playing, so you have to constantly "check up." I figure I have until I leave for Catherine's wedding. I'll be gone for a week, so my gal will probably die in that time of neglect, lol.

Comcast said they should be able to clear up everything within the next few days, so by next week sometime I'll have internet at home again. Hopefully I'll be crafting again by then too. The house has stuff all over, especially my craft room. But it was nice to get everything unpacked, even though its all sitting on the floor. :) I still need furniture for my room, so its a work in progress.

I actually just bought this Anya, but at the time I made this card, I got this image from Wish RAK. I had found some left over stickers I wanted to use up and thought the hot pink was fabulous for this card. My friend Valerie's birthday is in May, so I'll be sending this one to her.

Paper: CTMH and PTI
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Love Elise Stickers, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Everyone have a great Friday! Yeah it's almost the weekend! 2 days until my birthday! :)

15 comments:

  1. totally sweet....happy friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...she is ROCKIN! :D Love these colors so bright and FUN! :D Hope you have a great weekend girlie! :D

    Hugs!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I love the colors.
    Have a great weekend...glad to hear you'll soon have internet at home YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Card...as always! Yay for your birthday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card! hope you get your craft room put together soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Happy early birthday! Hope your little person on FB doesn't die before you can get back to check on her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! You did an awesome job as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous job! I love the colors, Rockstar indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you will have Internet soon, too. I would be lost without mine. :) This card is totally cool. I am sure your friend will LOVE it! Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your internet is up and running soon! I know how frustrating that can be!
    Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this image. It's on my wish list. Great CArd. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my fave Anya!! super fun card Sparkle!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is really rockin' Love the added sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks