Thursday, April 30, 2009

OBP Earth Day Winner and Espresso Yourself Card

Sorry that I didn't post this sooner, but my winner for my Odd Bird Planet color challenge is Shaela. There will be a master list of all the winners on Johanna's blog. They're still getting the names for the individual challenges and then they'll go into the big pot for the grand prizes. Thanks to everyone who played with me!

This card is for my Bella Sistah Jessica. Most would say that these cute buggs are sitting in a teacup, but to me, they're sitting in a coffee mug. :)

Paper: CTMH, My Minds Eye Penny Lane
Stmaps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is Elzybells
PTI Buttons, CTMH Ribbon, Twine, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Everyone have a great Thursday! Yeah for Grey's!

22 comments:

  1. Good morning Sparks, wow, what a gorgeous card huny and such a stunning image. Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Sparkle! Love your Buggs!! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!!!! I agree..they are on coffee cups :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! What a sweet little image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Love the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just so wonderful! I love that green backgound.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely correct...it is a coffee mug! The card is completely adorable Sparkle! How are you liking your new house?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card, love pink and green as well as the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle,
    This is a great card!!!I love, love, love everything about it! I have this image...I haven't inked it yet. Now, I must go play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable card... and I'm so glad I won, woohoo! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! They are adorable sitting in their little coffee cup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card, Sparkle. Great sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely adorable. Love the pink cup and really I shouldn't be looking at any Stamping Bella images. If she ever decides to go digital I'm in BIG trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Image is too cute! I love the colors and the sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO adorable! They are in my cart right now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute as a button! I really like the dp you used. TYFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Love that layout! I need to go look at the bella site since she's having free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable!!! I love the Huggabuggs, and your card layout is great!! Love the bottom button!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is so cute!!!!! I LOVE your image Sparkle! Great DP and the color combo is awesome!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card! The image is darling... and I am totally with you on the coffee cup!

    Smiles,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  21. great card with a super fun image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks