Thursday, April 23, 2009

mmm...Doughnuts!

Don't forget, you still have until midnight Pacific Time today to enter into my Earth Day challenge, which is in the post below.

I originally colored this little mousey for a totally different project. At the last minute, I decided not to use him. He's been sitting in my pile of scraps for weeks now. It's really hard to see, but I put liquid glass and stickles on the frosting. I got the pink paper from Wish RAK as SU scraps...so not really sure what color or what paper pack its from.

Paper: SU and Bo Bunny
Stamps: House Mouse, Sentiment is Amuse
Liquid Glass, Crystal Stickles, Copics, PTI Buttons, and Rhinestones


I hope you all have a great Thursday! Grey's is a new episode tonight. :)

13 comments:

  1. Oh, cuteness! And fun layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mouse is adorable! And the sentiment you chose is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this little mousie is so cute! I'm always looking for ideas for square cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep this is definitely adorable. Love those buttons on the side like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! That sentiment is one of my fav's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm ... is right! Cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute... but it's house Mouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Now I want a doughnut!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely adorable! I need to put that sentiment into play at my house sometime! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute!!!! I so need to pick up that sentiment..I always forget when I go the shop....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks