Monday, April 6, 2009

Howdy All

Just wanted to peek in and say hi. Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes! I truly appreciate them! I still don't have internet at home, so seeing them all this morning has made my Monday morning back at work so wonderful!

I pulled my camera out this morning to take a picture of my car, and it died, lol. I don't remember where I packed my charger, so it may be a few days before I can post any. I ended up getting another Civic. It's silver just like my last one. Except I got a 4 door this time, as my last car only had 2. I'm totally a Honda girl, so very predictable. :) I really needed something that will last and get good gas mileage, so I'm excited.

Anyhoo- again, thanks so much for all the birthday wishes. I hope to answer a few questions and get to everyone's blogs later today. Brent is going to be sad tonight that he has to miss the premiere of the Hills, lol. I hope Comcast gets it together soon! :)

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you got a new car...how exciting! I have a Honda too and I love it! :) Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that new car smell. Have fun cruisin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see the new car - you should have Brent take a picture of you in it. :) hope you have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your birthday was great and you got a car!! Woo Hoo!! Thanks for reminding me about the Hills too! LOL...Greg is leaving to watch the big game so I can watch this in peace!! Have a great week Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday a little late. You may actually get a card someday--LOL! You wouldn't think it would be so hard to get to the post office :) I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday, and congrats on the new car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Sparks! Sorry I'm late. Hope your day was great and congrats on your new car!!!

    =) Nona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks