Friday, April 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It wasn't raining this morning, so I took a quick picture of the house. We won't have blinds for another few weeks, but I love having all the light. It sure does make it cold in the house though.


Here is my craft room. You can see that everything is just lying around. I'm getting a desk, a chair, and a bookshelf from IKEA eventually, so once those go in, I'll be able to set up better. :) I use to share with the computer, but we put the computer in a different room.


I hope you all have a great Friday night. Even though I don't have internet at home, I do have scheduled posts for this weekend. Mwah- and see you all on Monday!

12 comments:

  1. what a great house!! can't wait to see your stamp room when its done:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable house Sparkle. I can't wait to see your craft room once it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle, your new house looks gorgeous, I really like the colours it has been painted.

    Ikea furniture is the best, and I think yours will be all in white? Looking forward to the photos when done.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! your craft room is a blank canvas just waiting to be decorated - can't wait to see how you put it all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great house! Now you get to decorate. Yeah!! the fun part. Can't wait to see the after pictures of your scrap room and the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats! Beautiful home, have fun decorating. Can't wait to see your craft room set up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adoorable house. Lucky girl to have a scrap room. Can't wait to see it done. Have a Happy Birthday.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Sparkle! Your house is adorable! I can't wait to see your studio all prettied-up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the house! have fun setting up your craft room and settling in all over the house! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks