Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Bunny Tilda

The good news is that Brent has today off and Cody and him are moving the furniture into the house. The bad news is that Sears can't deliver the washer/dryer and the fridge for probably another couple of weeks.

Comcast can't find our address, so I haven't been able to forward my service. Brent is taking the computer with him, so I'll only have internet access at work until Comcast determines if they can provide service for us or not. If I take awhile to get back to ya, you'll know why! And that means when I leave work on Friday, I won't be able to comment on anything anymore...but I will still have a Christmas Card Challenge post this weekend.

Here is another Easter card. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the pink bunny suit, but she turned out cute. I'm just one of the people who think things need to colored the way they are in real life and not just to match your paper, lol.

Paper: My Minds Eye Penny Lane
Stamps: Magnolia, Sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, Copics, and Rhinestones

Everyone have a great hump day!

19 comments:

  1. The pink bunny suit reminds me of Ralphie from "A Christmas Story". She is so cute though. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love her pink bunny suit and those little chickies are too cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET Easter card! Oh boy, no w/d or refrig for a couple weeks?! yipes...you can come over to my house and do laundry :) seriously..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the chicks with this stamp. Sorry about the problems with the washer and dryer, and cable. I hope it gets taken care of soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle...
    She is adorable!!! love the colors.
    I'm glad your moving into your new home so sad you won't have your internet access.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute - love the bunny suit! hope you get your appliances soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I love the little chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new place! Very cool cards. You are very talented!

    I work for Comcast and I can reach out to my contacts to verify the serviceability of your new address ASAP. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in my assistance.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, how cute! Great job!! Congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!! And bummer about Sears and the Internet. Hope it gets worked out soon for you.
    I received your card today.. How sweet of you! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Sparkle...this is adorable! You are da bomb baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is SO cute and the little chicks are too! Sorry about the moving hassles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card Sparkle. Best of luck with the move.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did an awesome job coloring, and she turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ☺ Very Cute Sparks! Loving that adorable Magnolia, and the chicks are one of my new stamps too--love them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Tilda is super cute Sparkle!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks