Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #36

This week's challenge is a color challenge. Lori Olive was so sweet to get me this paper pack from SU. Since it has most of the right colors in it, I was inclined to use it. I did add some So Saffron to it.

Wow, two Sarah Kay cards in a row. I actually made this card before I made yesterday's card, lol. But aren't these girls just the cutest?

Paper: SU Teaparty
Stamps: Sarah Kay and Sentiment is Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, CTMH Blooms, CTMH Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles




Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC36.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

22 comments:

  1. Very cute, love this image. And the DSP!

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, fabulous sentiment!
    Have a great day! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! I love her green hat - wish I had one just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you probably know I just love Sarah Kay images. You really made yours look so good and that is such a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card. These Sarah Kay images are too precious. Love all the flowers and buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, I love those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sparkle,
    Another cute creation dear! I'm loving your Sarah Kay image, she is colored in beautifully and the embellishments are gorgeous!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwww how perfect is this image and the background paper??? Gorgeous card, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely adorable Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work Sparkle! I just love your Sarah Kay girl...she's so beautifully colored! Love your paper too...and your card below is AMAZING as well!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring always blows me away!!! Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You colored your image perfectly for that DP - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! Love the colors and the paper...and your image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww...LOVE those fun bright papers and your sentiment and stamp are so cute!! Great job Sparks ☺

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE that stamp! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, my, how cute! Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks