Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #34

This week's challenge is to use a toy as an inspiration. Emily's favorite character is Elmo...and Sarah was so sweet to send me images of him.

I have my card done...but of course my picture is on my thumb drive...and not with me as I am typing this. I will come back and post my picture around 10am Pacific Time.

Moving and having no internet at home as made me gone crazy...can you tell?!?

Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC33.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

ETA: I love Sesame Street and Grover is my favorite! My dad use to buy me all Grover stuff and read me Grover books. Not quite sure why he went the Elmo route with Emily, lol.

Emily loves her Elmo and he does almost everything with her. Its so cute, because she even eats breakfast with him. :)

Paper: CTMH, Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: CTMH and Stampabilities
Copics, CTMH Brads, MS Border Punch, Nestabilities, and Gel Pen


Everyone have a great Tuesday! 2 more days until I get cable and internet back! :) My Idol fans, you'll have to let me know how this week goes.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your project Sparkle!!! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks