Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #33

This weeks challenge is to use soda can tabs. I know this idea isn't original, but I thought it would be a fun Christmas/Santa card. I usually post my Christmas Card Challenge cards on Sundays.

Paper: CTMH Evensong
Stamps: CTMH Say It In Style
PTI Buttons and Ribbon


This image is from High Hopes that I got from Wish RAK. Isn't it just halarious?!? It cracks me up.

Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: High Hopes, CTMH
Copics, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Buttons, and Nestabilities


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC33.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

20 comments:

  1. Both cards are cute. Like Santas outfit, but hey, can't go past him pulling his sleigh!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a big fan of the tab as a ribbon slide until I saw your card--very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge card Sparkle!
    Your HH cards is so cute and funny...I love it!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww CUUUUUUTE Christmas cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use the pop top and fun Christmas WRAK image -- you are doing a great job building your Christmas card stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, Sparkle! Love Santa pulling his own sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards Sparkle! Love the one with Santa pulling the sleigh...too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1st, happy late birthday! Your cards are so cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Sparkle! The Santa card is AWESOME! I love what you did with the tab as a bucklet for Santa's belt....that is SUPER!!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my, these are wonderful! I've never thought to use a soda tab as a ribbon slider - I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha ha! Now I want to tear all my soda tabs off! Great job girl!

    oh yeah... and I live up in Fairwood, so if you want to come over and get your TV fix until comcast cleans up their act, give me a holler!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both cards...
    The santa card with the tab is way cute!! I have never seen it used that way.
    I'm glad you got your car. It's always fun to get a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! The tab is perfect for the Santa belt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I LOVE this!!!!! I can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute cards!! The soda can tab is an awesome belt buckle!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The soda can tab may not be original but it is new to me and soooo cute! I love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Sparks! This is ADORABLE and super duper creative! I love the other card, too. Wish Santa would tote me around! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are adorable! Maybe I should make some Xmas cards...? Nah...why break tradition...LOL! I'll start them 12/23! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Goodness, these are cute! I love the way you used a soda can top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks