Sunday, April 26, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #21

If you're stopping by for the DogGone Stamps Blog Hop, the post is right here.

This week I'm going to challenge you to use snowmen (or women) in your cards. I got this Pink Gem Designs image from Wish RAK and was excited to use her for this card. Bonus points for you if you use pink. :)

Paper: CTMH and Christmas Stack
Stamps: Pink Gem Designs
Snowflake Punches, CTMH Buttons, PTI Buttons, Copics and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

I hope you all have a great Sunday and can't wait to see your snowmen!

22 comments:

  1. This is just darling! I love everything about it! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card!
    Have a great sunday! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute, great image.

    Hope your weekend has been relaxing so far!

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Sparkle! I love the pink touches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. That is the cutest card ever. I love the image and all the snowflakes with buttons and stickles. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is way cute! I love everything about it. I alredy had my card for this week done ahead of time, but next week I'll make sure to include one of the two requirements. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a terrific card! I love all the details you add in addition to your wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Sparkle...this is adorable! I love the pink and red! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. The pink is so good...and the sparkles. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet image! Cute, cute card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute idea! Never expected a 'snow' theme in April! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute!! Wonderful job! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable! I will try to play along this week...

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super cute snowman card,I love the image!!!! You've colored it so perfectly! The sketch and colors are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SO adorable! I love all snowmen, but this one is especially cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card! Love that image! Loved the challenge this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sparkle, you knocked this challenge right out of the ball park!!!! Your image is beautiful and your coloring is fantastic! I also love your DP and your embellishments...Great job!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this Christmas card, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute, cute! I love the pink and green.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable!! cute image and I love the glittery snowflakes and contrasting buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your card. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for pushing me outside of my comfort zone...pink on a Christmas card! Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks